High-Performance Mower Conditioner BiG M 450
- Powerful and fuel-efficient 449 hp LIEBHERR engine
- Large 9.95 m (32'8") work width for maximum productivity
- Heavy-duty cutter bar with SafeCut blade protection
- Hydraulic running gear for added ground clearance
- Silent Space cab offers maximum operator comfort
At Agritechnica 2017, KRONE introduced what was then the fifth generation of a BiG M mower. The mower conditioner received a comprehensive update and offered a cutting width of 9.95 m (32'8"). The new 6-cylinder, inline Liebherr engine with PowerSplit control delivers 449 hp. That’s plenty of power in reserve.
Driven by wheel motors and turning through a 50° angle, BiG M is extremely easy to manoeuvre and as such also offers great efficiency in small fields. An excellent front-rear weight distribution (64% : 36%) ensures that the self-propelled mower also copes perfectly in difficult terrain.
When the swathing hoods on both mowers are closed the augers feed the material from the sides to the middle, windrowing it into one central swath. When cutting along field edges you can also close just one hood to present a clean job to the following harvester.